The first dna kit we bought for our dog was completely wrong, I complained, they sent a new test, but also had a pic of my dog, so I'm sure they guessed.Then we spent ANOTHER $70 to test or other dog (pic shown) and it came back YORKSHIRE TERRIER!

Are you kidding me? She's a 50 lb puppy so far and had a stripe down her back! She is part ridgeback and they didn't even detect that. She's a huge dog.

This company is a complete rip off.

WE'VE SPENT $140 TOTAL FOR SOMEONE TO RANDOMLY GUESS!I WANT MY MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELY, IT'S A JOKE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of dna my dog breed identification. DNA My Dog needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dna my dog breed identification in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at DNA My Dog.

Had an Experience with DNA My Dog?

Comments

Pearland 288 Animal Emergency Clinic Pearland 288 Animal Emergency Clinic "Arrived at 2:30 Am my dog had a hurt foot, took him back, didnt come outside or bring me in room so no idea how much my bill is going..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet in Deptford KILLED my dog! Banfield Pet Hospital "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Pet Medical Service Review Banfield Pet Hospital "I took my 2 year old pit bull in for a dental. I told them he had a broken canine but did not know how bad it was. The vet..." Read more DNA My Dog - Canine Dna Cheek Swab Kit Review DNA My Dog "Inaccurate results after the company saying our account number was duplicated. There's absolutely no way or dog is a Malamute, Akita, and Keeshond! They're just taking your money. ..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more