Update by user Jan 26, 2016

They finally sent a new test kit. We'll see how they do.

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2015

Inaccurate results after the company saying our account number was duplicated. There's absolutely no way or dog is a Malamute, Akita, and Keeshond! They're just taking your money.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). mcenjill is overall dissatisfied with DNA My Dog and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about DNA My Dog.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics category for more informed decision or compare DNA My Dog to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with DNA My Dog?

Comments

Canada Vet Care - Revolution Flea Drops Review Canada Vet Care "So glad over came hesitation because of few bad reviews. Received true brand name Revolution flea drops for my furry little luv. Do suggest build in some lead time, yet..." Read more Merial - Beware of chemical burn Merial "I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all...." Read more Pearland 288 Animal Emergency Clinic Pearland 288 Animal Emergency Clinic "Arrived at 2:30 Am my dog had a hurt foot, took him back, didnt come outside or bring me in room so no idea how much my bill is going..." Read more DNA My Dog - Animal Dna Testing Review from West Jordan, Utah DNA My Dog "Another guess for dnamydog! Results were greyhound, Dalmatian, bulldog and schnauzer! What a joke!!! I even included a picture of our Dog that is an Austrailian Cattledog and looks and..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more