Ventnor City, New Jersey

This really seems like a scam and I certainly wish I had read reviews outside of the dnamydog website before I sent in my money.Originally, I was told that my dog was a schnauzer mix.

This was the information I was given according to two vets and the people at the rescue place. My puppy definitely looks like a terrier. However, dnamydog reported that he was dachshund and chihuahua. He looks nothing like that.

They never sent the detailed report in the mail. There is a brief status report given online.

I think that this company is making up these status reports!It's unfortunate to take advantage of people who love their mixed breed dogs.

Review about: Dna My Dog Animal Dna Testing.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Offer.

I didn't like: Lack of results.

Had an Experience with DNA My Dog?

Comments

Monroe Township, New Jersey, United States #1237154

They refused a refund.I have been in contact with another person who was refunded because she went through Groupon.

35% of the people disputed the results of this company. That's fairly high. Everyone who sees my dog and hear the 70% dachshund result of DNA my dog laugh at how ridiculous the claim is. I've looked at hundreds of images of dachshund chihuahua mixes and none look like my dog.

He has the tufts and mustache of some terriers.Company is scamming consumers.

Collierville, Tennessee, United States #1224060

I have a dog that looks like a pointer, maybe boxer and they said it was a Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada #1224002

It is unfortunate you feel this way about this company. Your results look fine and they are a great company.

to Anonymous Monroe Township, New Jersey, United States #1237155

How can you say it's a great company and offer no details? Do you work for or own the company?