This really seems like a scam and I certainly wish I had read reviews outside of the dnamydog website before I sent in my money.Originally, I was told that my dog was a schnauzer mix.
This was the information I was given according to two vets and the people at the rescue place. My puppy definitely looks like a terrier. However, dnamydog reported that he was dachshund and chihuahua. He looks nothing like that.
They never sent the detailed report in the mail. There is a brief status report given online.
I think that this company is making up these status reports!It's unfortunate to take advantage of people who love their mixed breed dogs.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of results
You May Also Like
- "The first dna kit we bought for our dog was completely wrong, I complained, they sent a new test, but also had a pic of my dog, so..."
- "Hawkeye was a very special friend to me! When we first got him in Aug 2013, we took him to a Banfield Pet Hospital in San Diego, California. We have..."
- "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."